Press "Enter" to skip to content

NEET and JEE Important NEWS For Exam Date and Syllabus

ramniwas choudhary 0

JEE And NEET Exams Preparation Students Good NEWS This All JEE and NEET Exams conduct two time in One year form  2019. From the year 2016 onwards, AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET examination. Both Exams JEE and NEET well conduct by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET exams are basically conducted for the students appearing for MBBS and BDS courses in India. JEE exams are basically conduct for the student for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. On the basis of JEE Main, candidates are admitted to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions. All NEET or JEE Exam Are done Two Time In One Year from 2019.

NEET EXAM 2018:

NEET exams are basically conducted for the students appearing for MBBS and BDS courses in India. This year CBSE will conduct the exam on 10 May (Thursday) 2018.NEET EXAM 2018 is conducted annually to provide admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in medical/dental institutions across the country. The counselling of NEET 2018 for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), while for admissions into the remaining 85% State Quota seats, respective states will conduct their own counselling. From the year 2016 onwards, AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET examination. Exam date of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 shall be decided by the CBSE board.

All Date About NEET Exam:

Events of NEET 2018 Dates
Starts of online registration January 2018
Last date of online registration 4th week of January 2018
Last date to submit fee Last week of January 2018
Form correction window 1st week of March to 2nd week of March 2018
Release of admit card 1st week of April 2018
Date of examination By 10th May 2018
Display of OMR sheet 2nd week of May 2018
Display of answer key 3rd week of May 2018
Last date to challenge the answer key Last week of May 2018
Result declaration 1st week of June 2018
Counselling starts (1st round) 12th June to 24th June 2018
Seat allotment result declaration 4th week of June 2018
Last date of Joining 3rd July 2018
Counselling starts (2nd round) 6th July to 12th July 2018
Seat allotment result declaration 3rd week of July 2018
Last date of Joining 22nd July 2018

 

NEET EXAMS 2018  Syllabus and Pattern:

NEET Exams 2018 syllabus will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the Medical Council of India(MCI). NEET Exams 2018 syllabus will have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard.

Section No. of Question Marks
Chemistry 45 180
Physics 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720

 

JEE Main Exam 2018:

JEE Main exam 2018 is conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. Part 1 of JEE Main is a gateway to various IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs and While JEE Main Part 2 is held for admission to B.Arch course. JEE Main exam 2018 regitration is available since December 1,2017. Eligible candidates can apply online jeemain.nic.in untill January 1, 2018. Application fee can be paid until Janary 2, 2018.

JEE Main Exam 2018 Important Dates:

Events Dates
Official notification released on 22nd November 2017
Availability of online application form 1st December 2017 to 1st January 2018
End date of fee payment 2nd January 2018
JEE Main 2018 Application form correction window January 2018
Admit card will issue on Second week of March 2018
JEE Main offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam) 8th April 2018
Date of JEE Main online exam 15th & 16th April 2018
Result will be announced on 30th April 2018 for Paper 1 & 31st May 2018 for Paper 2
Counseling schedule July 2018

JEE Main  Exam 2018 Application Fee:

Paper Gen/OBC (Male)-Pen & Paper SC/ST/PWD/All Female-Pen & Paper Gen/OBC (Male)-Online SC/ST/PWD/All Female-Online
Paper 1 or 2 1000

Girls- 500

500

Girls- 500

500

Girls- 250

250

Girls- 250

Paper 1 and 2 both 1800

Girls- 900

900

Girls- 900

1300

Girls- 650

650

Girls- 650

 

JEE Main  Exam 2018 Syllabus:

Jee Main Exam 2018 candidates should go through the examination syllabus before they start their preparation. Paper-I will have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Paper-II will have Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of